Old 27-08-2005, 11:07 AM
FF

Default Dead fuchsia

Hi,

I posted a while back about my Fuchsia Riccartone dying off and had many
helpful answers. It's taken me till now to cut it right back with a view
to digging it up (it's big) and I've just found stems that are still
green in the middle, a little bit of new growth down at the bottom and
what look like half a dozen sports about 6 inches from the base of the
plant.

D'you think it's still alive? Can it recover from root rot if conditions
improve? (Granted, it *is* in the wrong place). Is there hope or should
I dig it up all the same?

Four of the 5 cuttings I took are doing very well on a windowsill.

Thanks

Liz