Old 28-08-2005, 08:43 PM
Emrys Davies

"JM" wrote in message
Hi,

I've got a couple of trees that I'd like to get taken out, but before

ring around for quotes that might be above my budget I'd appreciate if
anyone has a rough idea.

1 Hawthorn ~7-8m
1 Birch ~9m

Just looking for rough ideas, nothing too specific. I'm in Leeds if

it
makes any difference.

John.

Knowing the diameter of the respective trees would be helpful, also
their location. For instance, if they are at the bottom of you back
garden which has poor access and maybe up against a neighbour's fence,
that would add considerably to the cost of removal. You may want the
stumps to be ground out and that can be expensive.

Regards,
Emrys Davies.