Old 28-08-2005, 11:47 PM
D.M. Procida

Draven wrote:

I know absolutely nothing about gardening and I want to grow some
indoor potted plants, but I cant find anywhere to buy bags of compost
from. I've looked in all the nearby shops that i think might have it
but they dont. I have no car so i cant travel to b&q or homebase since
they're too far away. I'm in manchester so if anyone knows anywhere I
can get some in the city centre it'd really help.

It suddenly dawns on me how useful my car is. :O)

It's not your car that's useful, it's the cities which are useless.

Daniele
--
Apple Juice www.apple-juice.co.uk
Chapter Arts Centre