Old 29-08-2005, 04:18 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from "michael adams" contains these words:
"Nick Maclaren" wrote in message

I really do encourage you to write up your musings on science in book
form. You could become as well-respected as von Daniken or even
Velikovsky.

I'd certainly settle for their income, that's for sure.

But I'd imagine all the most highly respected authorities on most
subjects can be found posting in NewsGroups nevertheless. Offering
to share their invaluable knowledge with total strangers, and all
for free.

Naturally. It's not *QUITE* as positive as that though, it's just that
they hate to see people being misinformed.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/