Old 30-08-2005, 02:33 AM
LJ

Sorry, it's fascinating but I don't have a clue. A warning to everyone else,
don't try to open these unless you have a broad-band connection. Each pic
took quite a long-time on my hi-speed connection. Perhaps you could reduce
the file size and repost repost. I've never seen anything like it and would
also be very interested to know what it is.
LJ_in_BC

wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi

A few days ago my friend find out this things(see photos) in his
garden, he says that they form in the night. He doesnt know what they
are neither do i..can anyone identify them?

Any help will be appreciated.

http://pwp.netcabo.pt/LoStAliEn/foto1.bmp
http://pwp.netcabo.pt/LoStAliEn/foto2.bmp
http://pwp.netcabo.pt/LoStAliEn/foto3.bmp