Old 29-08-2005, 11:33 PM

Default Can anyone help me

Hi

A few days ago my friend find out this things(see photos) in his
garden, he says that they form in the night. He doesnt know what they
are neither do i..can anyone identify them?

Any help will be appreciated.

http://pwp.netcabo.pt/LoStAliEn/foto1.bmp
http://pwp.netcabo.pt/LoStAliEn/foto2.bmp
http://pwp.netcabo.pt/LoStAliEn/foto3.bmp

Thanks,
Tiago

Old 30-08-2005, 02:33 AM
LJ

Sorry, it's fascinating but I don't have a clue. A warning to everyone else,
don't try to open these unless you have a broad-band connection. Each pic
took quite a long-time on my hi-speed connection. Perhaps you could reduce
the file size and repost repost. I've never seen anything like it and would
also be very interested to know what it is.
LJ_in_BC

Old 30-08-2005, 02:40 AM

Terrible..why? They have good quality.

I will try to reduce the size so everyone can see them. Sorry for that

Old 30-08-2005, 03:54 AM
STEPHEN PEEK

They just come through as masses of color on dial up.
oups.com...

Old 30-08-2005, 03:59 AM
Penelope Periwinkle

On 29 Aug 2005 15:33:38 -0700, "
wrote:

Hi

A few days ago my friend find out this things(see photos) in his
garden, he says that they form in the night. He doesnt know what they
are neither do i..can anyone identify them?

Well, the pictures look like a wad of some sort of polyfill fiber
with morning dew on them. I find things like that in my
garden all the time, usually right after the Puppies O' Thunder
unstuff a stuffed animal to kill the squeaky.

Penelope

"ElissaAnn"
Old 30-08-2005, 06:17 AM

On 8/29/05 3:33 PM, in article
, "
wrote:

Hi

A few days ago my friend find out this things(see photos) in his
garden, he says that they form in the night. He doesnt know what they
are neither do i..can anyone identify them?

Any help will be appreciated.

http://pwp.netcabo.pt/LoStAliEn/foto1.bmp
http://pwp.netcabo.pt/LoStAliEn/foto2.bmp
http://pwp.netcabo.pt/LoStAliEn/foto3.bmp

Thanks,
Tiago

Use jpegs. Bitmaps just take too much time to transfer. If you have software
to transfer images from a camera, you almost certainly have software to
convert to jpeg (.jpg).

Bill

Old 30-08-2005, 04:04 PM
OmManiPadmeOmelet

They need to be converted to JPEG!!!
BMP's are usually pretty huge.

I could not even access them. No translators for the file types.

--
Om.

Old 30-08-2005, 05:25 PM

http://pwp.netcabo.pt/LoStAliE n/foto1.jpg
http://pwp.netcabo.pt/LoStAliE n/foto2.jpg
http://pwp.netcabo.pt/LoStAliE n/foto3.jpg

Old 30-08-2005, 05:35 PM
OmManiPadmeOmelet

In article .com,
" wrote:

http://pwp.netcabo.pt/LoStAliE n/foto1.jpg
http://pwp.netcabo.pt/LoStAliE n/foto2.jpg
http://pwp.netcabo.pt/LoStAliE n/foto3.jpg

What are it's characteristics?
Does it dissolve with water or sunlight?

It really does look like stuffing or some sort of fabric fluff to me,
but it might be some sort of fungus.

Try posting this on alt.nature.mushrooms

Cheers!
--
Om.

Old 30-08-2005, 05:48 PM
The Cook

On 29 Aug 2005 15:33:38 -0700, "
wrote:

Hi

A few days ago my friend find out this things(see photos) in his
garden, he says that they form in the night. He doesnt know what they
are neither do i..can anyone identify them?

Any help will be appreciated.

http://pwp.netcabo.pt/LoStAliEn/foto1.bmp
http://pwp.netcabo.pt/LoStAliEn/foto2.bmp
http://pwp.netcabo.pt/LoStAliEn/foto3.bmp

Thanks,
Tiago

Does it look like this?
http://www.ivyhall.district96.k12.il...pittlebug.html
--
Susan N.

Old 30-08-2005, 08:46 PM

Looks like cotton or something similar. It doesnt dissolve with water
but i think it dissolves with sunlight.

I will try to post on that group..tks.

Susan it doesnt look anything like that.

Old 31-08-2005, 05:56 AM
Steve

The Cook wrote:
On 29 Aug 2005 15:33:38 -0700, "
wrote:

Hi

A few days ago my friend find out this things(see photos) in his
garden, he says that they form in the night. He doesnt know what they
are neither do i..can anyone identify them?

Any help will be appreciated.

http://pwp.netcabo.pt/LoStAliEn/foto1.bmp
http://pwp.netcabo.pt/LoStAliEn/foto2.bmp
http://pwp.netcabo.pt/LoStAliEn/foto3.bmp

Thanks,
Tiago

Does it look like this?
http://www.ivyhall.district96.k12.il...pittlebug.html

Not even close (though the same thought crossed my mind at first). I
think Tiago lives next to a Teddy Bear factory or something.

Steve