Old 29-08-2005, 11:03 PM
Janet Tweedy

In article , Pam
writes

Janet Tweedy Wrote:
I have saved tons of seed again from my Ipomea.
They are not the blue variety but are magenta in colour and are fairly
vigorous. If you want some drop me an email with your address and I'll
be happy to offload few !
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph

Dear Janet, if you would really like to offload a few Ipomea seeds I
would love them especially magenta. Have you tried variety 'Grandpa
Oats' lovely deep purple with magenta star. My address 5 Velland
Avenue,Torquay. TQ2 8LJ
Many Thanks
Pam

--
Pam

I'm not very happy that this email appeared on gardenbanter, I've had
several people email me, all of whom are probably very nice people but
several months late and not the people I originally made my offer to!

Besides which it is now far too late in the year to sow the seeds!

Other UKREC gardening members are warned!
janet