Old 30-08-2005, 12:03 PM
Dean

A significant part of the cost, will be disposal. If you are able to
burn the debris on site, or can use or give away the logs for firewood,
you only need pay someone for the time and skill to fell it.

I *might* be able to give away the logs, but can't guarantee it.

Try your local freecycle site, www.freecycle.org is the main page, go there
and then look for the uk site Im sure there's one in or around your area.
it's a wonderful way todispose of your unwanted's. I use it a lot here in
Ireland but there are sites worldwide and it's getting bigger. It's
completely free, no money changes hands at all, you give away what you
don't want and you'd be surprised what you can pick up. "One mans rubbish is
another mans gold" as the saying goes.
Im not affilitated in any way with the site, just your ordinary joe who has
used it and is impressed.
Dean