Old 30-08-2005, 08:12 PM

You are very welcome. As I've been finding out more and more while doing
research for 19 years on our hobby/art, bonsai and the related arts
are/have been all around us -- not just in our backyards or in the usual
exhibition halls.

http://www.phoenixbonsai.com/BigPict...positions.html

Cordially,

Robert J. Baran
Bonsai Historian

dalecochoy wrote:
Robert,
I want to thank you for this.
The info was very interesting, but also interested me in a non-bonsai way.
I saw the highlight for the 1939 san Francisco Expo so clicked on it and
brought up the hundreds of thumbnails for pics of Treasure Island expo. In
1970-71 I had spent about a year at Treasure Island while in the Navy.

their
advanced electronics schools were there,

** snip **

But, You gave me a look at "My Home" for a year that I'd never seen.
Thanks,
Regards,
Dale Cochoy, Wild Things Bonsai Studio, Hartville, Ohio
http://www.WildThingsBonsai.Com

http://mail2web.com/ .

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++