Old 30-08-2005, 08:30 PM
Edmond Cormier

After five years, I finally bloomed mine by giving it very high light, hot
temp. low water and food.
Ed Cormier
"mg" wrote in message ...
When I got this plant a couple of years ago it was at the end of being in
bloom, so I know it is possible for it to be happy. Then my wife got a
cat who ate it down to a nub. The plant came back strong in semi-hydro.
Now it has filled the pot, has bulbs growing on top of bulbs, and has such
a strong root system that the flexible plastic semi-hydro container is now
rigid and not quite round - the roots pushing the walls of the pot from
the inside. But still it will not bloom. I've tried my sunniest southern
window with flourescent supplement and my western window. It seems to
thrive in almost any light conditions but still will not bloom.

Anyone have experience with this who can offer advice?

-mg