Old 31-08-2005, 01:47 AM
mg

hmmm, I think it's both a rambler and a clumper. In the sense that it
fills the pot all the way round with pseudobulbs, but also produces
pseudobulbs on top of pseudobulbs, climbing up. As to size, the
pseudobulbs are small. In SH it sucks up a lot of water.

I've had it under less light for a few weeks. Maybe I'll try giving it
more and see what happens. Sounds like I want to treat it like Onc.
Sharry Baby.

Thanks for the help,
-mg

? wrote:
On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 01:30:47 GMT in mg wrote:

Anyone have experience with this who can offer advice?

No experience, but you might want to read through
http://forum.theorchidsource.com/cgi...c;f=4;t=000320

Do you think you have the rambler or the clumper?