Old 31-08-2005, 05:33 AM
Cindy

over_here wrote:
I've been collecting the water that drips from the window A/C in a
watering tin and using it on some outside plants.

Any reason this might be a bad idea? Seems like 'free' water to me,
but maybe it's a little 'off' for the plants...

Thanks

Nah...this time of year, plants better be happy with any water they get. I
have a root beer plant flourishing under my A/C drip that I didn't even
plant. I just set the pot there for awhile last summer to use the water
until I planted the plant, and it rooted down and there it is....
Of course rainwater is the best! I'm amazed every time it rains at how
fast things shoot up compared to watering with the hose. It's wonderful!