Old 31-08-2005, 03:04 PM
Stormin Mormon

Now, that's quite kind of someone to say something nice. I live within an
hour of Hill Cumorah (yah, that's an obscure spelling, I'm sure even us
locals spell it wrong now and again).

http://www.hillcumorah.org/

The church has rebuilt the visitor center several times in the last 15
years. They also cut the life out of the Pageant. The volcano scene is no
longer, and the ascension of Christ, late in the show, that's gone. I
brought a friend of mine who is not LDS, and she didn't want to bother to
see it again. Without the drama.

The tag pays honor to Stormin Norman Schwarzkopff, and you'd think I could
spell his name write. I was so impressed when he was at a news conference.
Someone asked him what was the plans for the battle and he replied that they
were going to go in and kill them. About time someone said a real man thing.
--

Christopher A. Young
Do good work.

"Srgnt Billko" wrote in message
Assuming there is some meaning to your tag - I enjoyed the Hill Gamorah (?)
pageant in upstate NY about 15 years ago. A very impressive presentation.