Old 31-08-2005, 01:42 AM
Srgnt Billko

Default PEEP Stormin Mormon

Assuming there is some meaning to your tag - I enjoyed the Hill Gamorah (?)
pageant in upstate NY about 15 years ago. A very impressive presentation.

Old 31-08-2005, 03:04 PM
Stormin Mormon

Now, that's quite kind of someone to say something nice. I live within an
hour of Hill Cumorah (yah, that's an obscure spelling, I'm sure even us
locals spell it wrong now and again).

http://www.hillcumorah.org/

The church has rebuilt the visitor center several times in the last 15
years. They also cut the life out of the Pageant. The volcano scene is no
longer, and the ascension of Christ, late in the show, that's gone. I
brought a friend of mine who is not LDS, and she didn't want to bother to
see it again. Without the drama.

The tag pays honor to Stormin Norman Schwarzkopff, and you'd think I could
spell his name write. I was so impressed when he was at a news conference.
Someone asked him what was the plans for the battle and he replied that they
were going to go in and kill them. About time someone said a real man thing.
--

Christopher A. Young
Do good work.

Old 31-08-2005, 05:56 PM
G Henslee

U 2 morons need to keep your cult shit outa hear.
Old 31-08-2005, 07:32 PM
Srgnt Billko

"G Henslee" wrote in message

U 2 morons need to keep your cult shit outa hear.

hahahahahaha - LOL -- haha - YES SIR !! (NOT)
Sorry to hear you dropped out of school after the 4th grade.

Old 31-08-2005, 09:39 PM
Stubby

G Henslee wrote:

U 2 morons need to keep your cult shit outa hear.

Do you have Tourette's Syndrome or some other mental illness that causes
you to make these posts?

Old 31-08-2005, 10:24 PM
G Henslee

Stubby wrote:

G Henslee wrote:

U 2 morons need to keep your cult shit outa hear.

Do you have Tourette's Syndrome or some other mental illness that causes
you to make these posts?

Stupid Mormon is an hvac hack who gives shit advice. In addition to
that nobody needs or gives a shit in usenet about his cult religion. As
for you, you can blow your horseshit out of your ass you stump stupid
****.

shut up and learn:
http://search.yahoo.com/search?ei=UT...he+mormon+cult
Old 31-08-2005, 10:25 PM
G Henslee

Srgnt Billko wrote:
"G Henslee" wrote in message

U 2 morons need to keep your cult shit outa hear.

hahahahahaha - LOL -- haha - YES SIR !! (NOT)
Sorry to hear you dropped out of school after the 4th grade.

You're as big a fool as he is. Don't encourage the asshole. If you
must, do it in email or you bois get a room.

Old 01-09-2005, 01:19 AM
Steveo

G Henslee wrote:
Stupid Mormon is an hvac hack

ooooh an hvac cat fight. carry on you tin men! lol