Old 31-08-2005, 12:42 PM
Danny

Please ignore my previous post. It was posted to the gardening forum by
mistake and should have gone to the guns forum when I "hit the wrong button"

"Danny" wrote in message
.. .
Check out
http://www.ogrish.com/archives/polic...g_31_2005.html

This incident reminds me of the Miami FBI shoot-out, where the BG advanced
on an FBI position with a Ruger .223 carbine and killed two FBI agents.

Cannot see exactly what happened in this video as you cannot see the
officer. Dont know if he got outgunned, was a poor shot, or both, used bad
judgment, or was simply in the wrong place at the wrong time. A terrible
thing.

Danny Hardesty