Old 31-08-2005, 12:40 PM
Danny

Default A BG Wins

Check out
http://www.ogrish.com/archives/polic...g_31_2005.html

This incident reminds me of the Miami FBI shoot-out, where the BG advanced
on an FBI position with a Ruger .223 carbine and killed two FBI agents.

Cannot see exactly what happened in this video as you cannot see the
officer. Dont know if he got outgunned, was a poor shot, or both, used bad
judgment, or was simply in the wrong place at the wrong time. A terrible
thing.

Danny Hardesty

Old 31-08-2005, 12:42 PM
Danny

Please ignore my previous post. It was posted to the gardening forum by
mistake and should have gone to the guns forum when I "hit the wrong button"

.. .

Old 31-08-2005, 07:18 PM
BJ in Texas

Danny wrote:
|| Please ignore my previous post. It was posted to the
|| gardening forum by mistake and should have gone to the guns
|| forum when I "hit the wrong button"

Are you saying your an idiot?

"Live as though there is no tomorrow, Love as though you have
never been hurt, Dance as if no one is looking..." - Satchel
Paige

Old 01-09-2005, 05:13 AM
jOhN

BJ in Texas wrote:
Danny wrote:
|| Please ignore my previous post. It was posted to the
|| gardening forum by mistake and should have gone to the guns
|| forum when I "hit the wrong button"

Are you saying your an idiot?

I think it's more like, "Oops"

Idiots don't understand that concept, does that make it clearer?