Old 31-08-2005, 04:09 PM
Kathleen

LOL Katra
You like all that "bad" stuff!

I wonder how awful it would be to plant some bamboo? I walk everyday and
one of the neighbors down the road (same one who has all the ligustrum
blocking the view from road to house) has a bunch of it on the other side of
the ligustrum, and let me tell you NOBODY can see through all that.

Someone bought the property behind us and will probably build soon, and I
would love to have a free privacy fence. Is there anyway to keep it from
spreading?
With hope and heart,
Kathleen

--
Sometimes the Lord calms the storm,
and sometimes He lets the storm rage

"Katra" wrote in message
In article ,
"suzilem" wrote:

Anybody know how to kill off Virginia Creeper? I've got some in a small
flowerbed and it is definitely the PLANT THAT WILL NOT DIE!(tm)

(I'm in Southwestern Williamson County)

Thanks!

Rip some out by the roots and mail it to me. ;-)

I'll pay you for it.

Cheers!

Katra (that "at" thingy) centurytel dot net
--
K.

Sprout the MungBean to reply

"I don't like to commit myself about heaven and hell‹you
see, I have friends in both places." --Mark Twain