Old 31-08-2005, 12:24 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from newsb contains these words:

Would glyphosate work on stumps - or does it need something like SBK
Brushwood? (I haven't looked at the latter recently to see what
lingering effects it might have on the area).

Glyphosate would not work, and I haven't used SBK for upwards of twenty
years, so I don't know.

I'll be sad to see the sumacs go - for a few days in autumn when the
leaves are quite glorious. However, I'll grit my teeth and just have to
put up with being much happier for the rest of the year

Grow some in big planters.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/