Old 31-08-2005, 08:40 PM
Sacha

On 31/8/05 8:31 pm, in article ,
"FF" wrote:

On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 11:51:14 +0100, Sacha
wrote:

snip

It's definitely worth leaving it until next year - that sounds alive to me!
We often think some Fuchsias have keeled over, only to find minute shoots at
the base.

Thanks. It's in a bit of a dip & I think it might get too wet sometimes.
Now I'm wondering when exactly to dig it up.

Try the end of October or thereabouts and either put it where you want it to
go finally, or if putting it in a pot, leave it outside but NOT where it
will be water logged. IOW, raise the pot off the ground a bit and make sure
the rain can drain out of the pot.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk