Old 31-08-2005, 10:57 PM

Kits,

Try going to the Botany Store (www.botanystore.com)and buy some Thuja
Green Giant arborvitae online. They are deer resistant, insect
resistant and drought tolerant. They grow 3-5 feet a year, which is
atounding. They can grow to 60 feet tall and 20 feet wide at maturity
but you can shear them to your own size as well. Good Luck!

Kitsune Miko wrote:
I have access to a growing ground. It is frequented by deer and root eating gophers. I can use wire baskets in the ground to protect agains the gophers and for the short trees I can also screen the tops. Are there plants that gophers and/or deer don't like?

Kits

****
"Expectations are resentments under construction."

Anne Lamott

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++