Old 01-09-2005, 11:04 AM
Jo

"Malcolm" wrote in message

In article , Jo
writes
Hi all,

thanks to all those who gave me sensible tips about deterring foxes.
Human
urine appeared to be the answer....well, for a couple of days anyway.
This
morning we find that the lawn has been dug up in places yet again. As a
matter of interest, how often should the deterrent be used?

Regards,

Jo

PS Sensible answers only this time!!

You've a hope :-)

But, I'll try, by saying that deterrents need to be used for as long as
you need to. You might find that a very few days were sufficient, then
again it might take weeks. Then again, the fox(es) might move out for a
while and then come back again in a few months. Who knows?

--
Malcolm

I expect my husband needs to go and wee in the garden every night for the
time being!!

Jo