Old 01-09-2005, 08:43 AM
Jo

Default Foxes

Hi all,

thanks to all those who gave me sensible tips about deterring foxes. Human
urine appeared to be the answer....well, for a couple of days anyway. This
morning we find that the lawn has been dug up in places yet again. As a
matter of interest, how often should the deterrent be used?

Regards,

Jo

PS Sensible answers only this time!!

Old 01-09-2005, 11:04 AM
Jo

"Malcolm" wrote in message

In article , Jo
writes
Hi all,

thanks to all those who gave me sensible tips about deterring foxes.
Human
urine appeared to be the answer....well, for a couple of days anyway.
This
morning we find that the lawn has been dug up in places yet again. As a
matter of interest, how often should the deterrent be used?

Regards,

Jo

PS Sensible answers only this time!!

You've a hope :-)

But, I'll try, by saying that deterrents need to be used for as long as
you need to. You might find that a very few days were sufficient, then
again it might take weeks. Then again, the fox(es) might move out for a
while and then come back again in a few months. Who knows?

--
Malcolm

I expect my husband needs to go and wee in the garden every night for the
time being!!

Jo

Old 01-09-2005, 11:14 AM
Geoff

Have you actually seen foxes digging in your garden? Many gardens around
here are attacked by badgers even though there's plenty of foxes. Nobody
I've spoken to blames the foxes but I'd kill all urban foxes if I had my
way.

Old 01-09-2005, 12:10 PM
Jo

"Geoff" wrote in message
Have you actually seen foxes digging in your garden? Many gardens around
here are attacked by badgers even though there's plenty of foxes. Nobody
I've spoken to blames the foxes but I'd kill all urban foxes if I had my
way.

Oh yes, we've seen them.

Jo