Old 01-09-2005, 03:58 PM
dalecochoy

Now, you can roll it into nice rolls and anneal it in your barbecue this
weekend after you're done grilling burgers.

Dale Cochoy, Wild Things Bonsai Studio, Hartville, Ohio
http://www.WildThingsBonsai.Com
Specializing in power wood carving tools.
Yakimono no Kokoro bonsai pottery of hand-built stoneware