Old 16-12-2002, 09:29 PM
Charlie Pridham

Default Climbers for Architecturalgarden

"Niall" wrote in message
Hi all

Its been a while since I graced these pages..

My garden has been landscaped with my
beloved plastered block planters and plant choice
is now on my agenda.

As you can imagine the garden look is a minimilist
green garden with lights and sculptural elements
making good use of the varying stone colours etc etc
(Diarmuid Gavin on a calm day ;~)

Anyway as the header implies I am wondering about climbers
The garden is trellised on all sides and will get climbers

Which climbers will compliment my garden style?
(East-care always a good thing!)

Regards and Season Greetings

Niall
Ireland

Niall

If its foliage you are looking for some good evergreens are Pileostegia
viburnoides, Trachelospermum especially jasminoides and Holboelia especially
latifolia (Stautonia is also very good). All flower as well but it sounded
as if foliage was important
--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk