Old 20-12-2002, 12:11 AM
Janet Baraclough

Default Leylandii

The message
from "bnd777" contains these words:

Well aware just how good and how dedicated Tree Surgeons are and that they
deserve a decent rate for the job and if i had trees to fell i would pay
them

If all Janet paid was £15 for a job that would cost at least a £100 in my
neck of the woods one cant help but wonder whats going on

What's going on is that you didn't read my post properly. I did not
say all I paid was £15 for the entire job; I said I paid an hourly rate
of £15..that was whether the contractor was standing on the ground
cutting the two easy smaller trees, forty feet in the air taking the
large ones down in small pieces, driving his empty trailer back from
where he dumped the trees, or having his tea break. A total of four days
work, paid at £15 per hour.

Janet.