Old 02-09-2005, 10:48 PM
unknown

donations to HSUS (who are paying for my local horse rescue to go down
with the stock trailer and slings etc) and america's second harvest, an
umbrella group that organizes food banks. (ASH is boots on the ground
in NO trying to get into its warehouses, which are under water at the
moment.)

http://www.secondharvest.org/default2.asp

http://www.hsus.org/

um, also wrangled some $$ to the red cross out of my firm. no doubt
that will be the tip of the iceberg for the office, however. we have
ppl on the boards of several of the huge int'l charities and they're
putting their heads together this weekend to send a big wad of aid down.

as mentioned before, beware the phishers. anything with "katrina" in
the domain name that's only a couple days old is probably a scam. (low
lying scum sucking bottom feeding #@!@! $!@! !$#!$-ing slime. these
people should be horsewhipped.

--j_a