Old 02-09-2005, 10:56 PM
Kay

In article , martin
writes
On Thu, 1 Sep 2005 21:23:12 +0100, Kay
wrote:

In article , dotCompost dotCompos
writes

what's this load of nonsense on this UK forum..!!

It's a minor irritation skipping the junk using a proper newsreader -

My proper news reader won't let me filter on NNTP:

I don't filter them. But I get this batch of obviously duff headings,
and I can scroll down really quickly and pick up the two or three
genuine headings at the end.

Out of curiosity I went to look at the other place - and they've got
something like 672 pages of urg posts! - no scrolling down from page to
page, of course, you have to click and wait for the page to load
painfully slowly.

--
Kay