Old 03-09-2005, 01:11 AM
PMD

Zach's Urinal Cakes & British Breath Mints wrote:

guv yammered:

On Thu, 01 Sep 2005 18:45:50 GMT, Alan Holmes
wrote:

Proud to be British? No, but I don't think that even the morons that we
have in this country would take pot-shot at their would-be rescuers.
Remember, the saying "Only in America" exists for a reason.

Well then do you have children? If you have let's say three children,
let's take them down to the river bank. You just sit there and relax
and we'll hold each one of their little heads under water until they
stop breathing. Then we'll just watch their little dead bodies float
away.

I believe that is called murder - and if you tried to do that, your
head would be ripped firmly from your shoulders.

Fun stuff eh? Wouldn't make you act a little strange at all
eh? Well then, you are perfect asshole.

And you are a cross posting idiot. Take this crap from where you
spawned it and stay there.

Take your head out of your ass twitpuss.

Does it take years of practice to become a complete moron, or does it
come naturally?

Neither. Just need to be a slimey brit. Starts at birth.

So tell us Eric, where did your family originate, Pheonix zoo perhaps?

--

~PMD~
*****