Old 03-09-2005, 01:07 AM
PMD

Default Well Done American People

Lamey- the cable guy wrote:

On Thu, 1 Sep 2005 19:13:50 +0100, wrote:

"Lamey- the cable guy" wrote in message

eh? Well then, you are perfect asshole.

Not 'normal' like you, shitwit?

One is supposed to be normal and happy while watching children slowly
die? Is this what you are saying ****nose?

You want to tell us what's really on your mind? Because you're not
making any sense at all.

He's getting excited coz he thinks he's found the perfect asshole.

He's about the shittest troll I've ever seen.

You don't read your own posts then Tony?

--

~PMD~
*****
Old 03-09-2005, 01:11 AM
PMD

Zach's Urinal Cakes & British Breath Mints wrote:

guv yammered:

On Thu, 01 Sep 2005 18:45:50 GMT, Alan Holmes
wrote:

Proud to be British? No, but I don't think that even the morons that we
have in this country would take pot-shot at their would-be rescuers.
Remember, the saying "Only in America" exists for a reason.

Well then do you have children? If you have let's say three children,
let's take them down to the river bank. You just sit there and relax
and we'll hold each one of their little heads under water until they
stop breathing. Then we'll just watch their little dead bodies float
away.

I believe that is called murder - and if you tried to do that, your
head would be ripped firmly from your shoulders.

Fun stuff eh? Wouldn't make you act a little strange at all
eh? Well then, you are perfect asshole.

And you are a cross posting idiot. Take this crap from where you
spawned it and stay there.

Take your head out of your ass twitpuss.

Does it take years of practice to become a complete moron, or does it
come naturally?

Neither. Just need to be a slimey brit. Starts at birth.

So tell us Eric, where did your family originate, Pheonix zoo perhaps?

--

~PMD~
*****
Old 03-09-2005, 01:12 AM
PMD

Lamey- the cable guy wrote:

On Thu, 01 Sep 2005 17:25:03 GMT, wrote:

Alan Holmes wrote:

SexyBitch wrote in message

Do you have children whore?

They send you help and what do you do? Shoot the ****ing thing that's saving
you. Tsk..

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/4205074.stm

Doesn't it make you proud to be British?

Proud to be British? No, but I don't think that even the morons that we
have in this country would take pot-shot at their would-be rescuers.
Remember, the saying "Only in America" exists for a reason.

Clem

It's them damn darkies, This is Gods way of dispensing with a few of
them.

Typical retarded bigot.

--

~PMD~
*****
Old 03-09-2005, 01:16 AM
PMD

Zach's Urinal Cakes & British Breath Mints wrote:

Lamey- the cable guy yammered:

On Thu, 01 Sep 2005 18:47:31 GMT, wrote:

SexyBitch wrote in message

"Alan Holmes" wrote in message

SexyBitch wrote in message

Do you have children whore?

Read what I wrote dickhead.

Do you not know how to post whore? Too busy watching floating bodies
no doubt.

If you tie them together you could make a afroraft and get the hell
out.

Good one. Watching CNN some british nationalist whiny ****er was
calling in from a Hyatt in New Orleans.

Did she say she was a BNP member?

Said whiny ****er was crying
a ****ing river about not being rescued yet. Hopefully this brit
whiny ****er and her brit whiny ****er buddies made a nice strong raft
to float the superior Afro Americans out to safety. Surely the whiny
brits oily skin from all the deep fried fish and taters they eat made
em float real nice. I love a happy ending

All I saw was yanks crying hysterically.

--

~PMD~
*****
Old 03-09-2005, 01:17 AM
PMD

Hubert Maynard wrote:

"Zach's Urinal Cakes & British Breath Mints" wrote in
message

Lamey- the cable guy yammered:

[The usual crap]

Good one.

Still got your tongue shoved up the Lame crack, eh, Sack?

They can't operate individually. Fat Eric and stupid Tony, the 'Dick and
Dom of usenet'.

--

~PMD~
*****

Old 03-09-2005, 01:22 AM
Hubert Maynard

"PMD" wrote in message

"Zach

Lamey

They can't operate individually. Fat Eric and stupid Tony, the 'Dick and
Dom of usenet'.

grin "Golly Olly!"

Old 03-09-2005, 07:29 AM
Alan

"PMD" wrote in message
news:1125706410.67dc770f54e6a07d2ddf7d85b25c88b1@t eranews...

Alan Holmes wrote:

SexyBitch wrote in message

Do you have children whore?

They send you help and what do you do? Shoot the ****ing thing that's
saving you. Tsk..

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/4205074.stm

Doesn't it make you proud to be British?

Proud to be British? No, but I don't think that even the morons that we
have in this country would take pot-shot at their would-be rescuers.
Remember, the saying "Only in America" exists for a reason.

Clem

It's them damn darkies, This is Gods way of dispensing with a few of
them.

Typical retarded bigot.

--

Rich coming from a self confessed anti-semite.

Alan

Old 03-09-2005, 05:30 PM
PMD

**** off trannie.