Old 03-09-2005, 03:57 AM
Reel Mckoi

"Tom Puskar" wrote in message
Your fun is just beginning! I have over 200 goldfish from my ponds. I
can't seem to part with them! In addition to my outside ponds I have a
300 gallon indoor pond, a 100 gallon aquarium, 65 gallon aquarium, 29
gallon aquarium and two 10 gallon tanks. I have about 40 babies outside
now and I don't know what to do with them. I think I'll keep the best
looking ones and try to find homes for the others in the Spring. My wife
says she'll leave me if I put in another tank! We're negotiating which
luggage she'll take just in case!!! ;-)

Tom in Howell, NJ

In the spring you can get 500 gallon children's pools at Wally World for
$14.99 each. :-) You can keep a lot of goldfish in them. I'm going to
pick a few more up next spring.
--
McKoi.... frugal ponding since 1995...
My Pond Page http://tinyurl.com/cuq5b