Old 01-09-2005, 03:43 PM
KerplunKuK

Default Fry advice, thanks

Thanks to all who gave me information and advice about my first years fry.
I followed everything people said and expected two or three baby fish at the
end. I now have nearly forty 1" to 1.5" brown/orange fish.
Thanks all

--
XBL : D0C RAY

We'll be Gunning for you

Old 01-09-2005, 05:22 PM
Reel Mckoi

"KerplunKuK" [dot]uk wrote in message
Thanks to all who gave me information and advice about my first years fry.
I followed everything people said and expected two or three baby fish at
the end. I now have nearly forty 1" to 1.5" brown/orange fish.
Thanks all

====================================
Now you'll need to find homes for them all. :-) I have at least 200 young
Shubunkins and 300 koi, both short-fin and butterfly.
--
McKoi.... frugal ponding since 1995...
My Pond Page http://tinyurl.com/cuq5b

Old 02-09-2005, 10:33 PM
Snooze

"KerplunKuK" [dot]uk wrote in message
Thanks to all who gave me information and advice about my first years fry.
I followed everything people said and expected two or three baby fish at
the end. I now have nearly forty 1" to 1.5" brown/orange fish.
Thanks all

Occasionally petstores will take them, chain pet stores often don't.

Old 03-09-2005, 02:33 AM
Tom Puskar

Your fun is just beginning! I have over 200 goldfish from my ponds. I
can't seem to part with them! In addition to my outside ponds I have a 300
gallon indoor pond, a 100 gallon aquarium, 65 gallon aquarium, 29 gallon
aquarium and two 10 gallon tanks. I have about 40 babies outside now and I
don't know what to do with them. I think I'll keep the best looking ones
and try to find homes for the others in the Spring. My wife says she'll
leave me if I put in another tank! We're negotiating which luggage she'll
take just in case!!! ;-)

Tom in Howell, NJ

Old 03-09-2005, 03:57 AM
Reel Mckoi

"Tom Puskar" wrote in message
Your fun is just beginning! I have over 200 goldfish from my ponds. I
can't seem to part with them! In addition to my outside ponds I have a
300 gallon indoor pond, a 100 gallon aquarium, 65 gallon aquarium, 29
gallon aquarium and two 10 gallon tanks. I have about 40 babies outside
now and I don't know what to do with them. I think I'll keep the best
looking ones and try to find homes for the others in the Spring. My wife
says she'll leave me if I put in another tank! We're negotiating which
luggage she'll take just in case!!! ;-)

Tom in Howell, NJ

In the spring you can get 500 gallon children's pools at Wally World for
$14.99 each. :-) You can keep a lot of goldfish in them. I'm going to
pick a few more up next spring.

Old 11-09-2005, 10:34 PM
G.M.

With a pan?