Old 03-09-2005, 08:45 PM
Billy M. Rhodes

In a message dated 9/3/2005 3:08:13 PM Eastern Standard Time,
writes:

I recently read from a book that it is possible to grow cotoneaster as an
Indoor Bonsai so long as it is kept in cool conditions it also said that it
is
also Possible to grow Firethorn indoors I would welcome any comments on
this
please

Barry Zone 8
England

Is it Indoor Bonsai by Paul Lesniewicz? The consensus on this side of the
Atlantic is that European homes are heated and cooled differently than most
American homes so maybe trees that die here indoors will survive in European
homes, however, they will all be happier outdoors spring, summer, fall. They are
deciduous (lose their leaves in winter) and need a cool, dormant period for
good health.
Hopefully one of our members in the UK will respond.

Billy on the Florida Space Coast

++++Sponsored, in part, by Bob Pastorio++++
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++