Old 03-09-2005, 10:10 PM
Andrzej Konarski

Default My own pmdd...

I make my own pmdd.
I use
k2so4,kno3,h3bo3,Mo,chelated fe,mn,zn,cu.
To increase durability i use 1 ml hcl in 0,5l water.
But i must store my fertilizer in the Fridge.
Witch substance conserve can i use to increase timing of live my pmdd?
Can be e 211(Sodium benzoate) ???
Witch regulator of acidity can i use to hold in start of adding components
solid(permanent) Ph ???
I think this regulator should adjust ph in 5 or 6 because i have my chelated
components compleXed by edta and dtpa and higher ph as 6,5 can destroy my
compleXes.

In my country nobody now this.Please helep me if you now witch can i add.
SORY for my english.
Andrew Konarski