Old 03-09-2005, 09:09 PM
Geoff Hobson

Barry,
why would you want to keep it indoors?
I would think you would have problems with it, I tried to keep a Fuschia
going indoors, but it did not like it.
Where do you live? Zones dont mean a lot, I am in Basingstoke where I would
keep Cotoneaster outside, Same applies to Pyracantha, it is a hardy plant
and as such will not like being indoors, even a cold greenhouse would not be
good for it.
Geoff.