Old 22-12-2002, 12:13 AM
Michael Berridge

Default BBC Gardener of the Year

K wrote in message ...

Yes I also liked all the gardens for different reasons. I also thought

the
tests were strange. I seem to think in previous years they told us who

got
what marks for them, or am I thinking of something else?

I thought it was great that DG was so certain which one was going to

win.
He got that wrong didn't he!!

thought that the gardens were , in the main, good, but that the cobra
was too dominant for its space. The tests were interesting, and were
there to asses their general garden knowledge, so there was a good range
of tests, from old tools, to companion planting, to season
identification.

Would not have liked to be one of the judges.

Mike
www.british-naturism.org.uk