Old 04-09-2005, 10:32 PM
Terry Robbins

Hi All,

I was just gifted a small NZ Tea tree in severe distress from having
been separated from it's neighbor and stuck in a new pot. Almost all
of the leaves have turned brown and are dropping. There is some green
left on the tree however. I have read that these trees are difficult
and do not like their roots disturbed. But having never cared for
this species before I thought I would put out a call for advice.

Any hope for this little guy? I live in zone 5 in the Berkshires.

Terry Robbins

++++Sponsored, in part, by Bob Pastorio++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++