Old 05-09-2005, 12:21 AM
Kitsune Miko

I moved a tea tree from a 2 gal can into a bonsai pot. It took several years. I had an old chef's knife that I would poke into the dirt at various anges cutting one cut at a time. I cut the sides and I had holes in the can to cut underneath. So I reduced the root ball without moving the plant. When I finally took it out of the can, I had a nice, smal; root ball that fit into a pot. I actually repotted it doing the same thing over the growing season. I cut parts of the root mass without taking it from the pot. It died when the ex said the irrigation system was working fine, when it was not.

Kits

****
"Expectations are resentments under construction."

Anne Lamott

++++Sponsored, in part, by Bob Pastorio++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++