Old 05-09-2005, 12:58 AM
wendy7

Hi Keith, They do sort of sit still for a while. I just looked at my Jolly
Green Giant &
I spotted a couple of new growths which are about an inch in size.
I am going to try to pot a piece using a bonsai dish .

--
Cheers Wendy (who is in S. Calif. about 35dgs north of 0)

Remove PETERPAN for email reply

keith ;-) wrote:
I acquired a den speciosum with 5 psbulbs ,from a society member
about 9 months ago.I cleaned up the leaves & potted on the plant,
apart from the roots filling the pot /lots aerial roots.It hasn't
produced a new growth ,it looks the same as the day I got it!I grow
intermediate (greenhouse) .Any ideas to kick start it ?
Cheers Keith