Old 05-09-2005, 11:08 AM
Raleighgirl

You didn't give enough details such as tall or bushy, etc but
some of my favorites a
Dahlias (multiple colors!), they can be very tall.
Mexican petunias (purple flower, dark foliage), 3' tall.
Rudbekias (long petaled black-eyed susans), bloom for a long,
long time.
Miss Huff lantana (bushy and tall, yellows and pinks). Attracts
birds and bees. Bloom profusely.
Altho not a perennial, I love cleomes (spider lilies). Reseed
themselves and are very striking.
Raleighgirl

oups.com...