Old 23-12-2002, 09:56 PM
William Tasso

Default Happy Christmas!

sacha wrote:
As it's the w/e and those going away for Christmas will be packing
their stockings, I want to wish everyone a very Happy Christmas from
all of us here at Hill House. Hope it's a blissfully serene one and
that you all have a prosperous new year.

Hi Sacha, and a Merry Chritmas greeting to you too.

Hope you don't mind if I jump on your thread, I just popped back in to wish
everyone compliments of the season. Been a little busy lately, fighting off
dragons, werewolves and orcs etc, but hope to spend more time in here in the
new year. All the best to one and all; and to anyone that has me in their
kill-file "na na nanaa na" blows raspberry.

Have a good one.

--
William Tasso - http://www.WilliamTasso.com