Old 06-09-2005, 01:31 AM
David Ross

Wolf Kirchmeir wrote:

We bought some locally grown grapes at the farmers' market. Sour little
things, but my wife made a cobbler with them that tastes very good (she
added apples.) The grapes also make an excellent jelly.

I've saved some of the seeds, and would like some advice on growing
grapevines of my own using these seeds.

TIA.

The usual way to propagate grapes is from cuttings, not from seed.
That is the only way for seedless grapes. But even grapes with
seeds might not reproduce true to their parents.

--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean