Old 07-09-2005, 05:24 PM
OmManiPadmeOmelet

In article ,
" Nartker" wrote:

I have lots of tomatoes, set and on the vine. However the night time
temperatures are now in the mid 50's and are often in the 40's. Nothing
has happened in 2 weeks.

Any solutions? The nights are getting colder and the days are shorter and
harvest prospects are diminishing.

Thanks

Move the plants inside into a nice sunny window.
The plants will die, but the fruit will ripen!

You could use big buckets of just water rather than pots of soil.

I've accidently broken off fruiting branches and just stuck them into
vases. The fruit on them ripened as the vine sections slowly died.

Cheers!
--
Om.