Old 07-09-2005, 05:17 PM
Reel Mckoi

"humBill" wrote in message
. ..
Hi Bill
I am interested in the answer to this myself. If I understood your post
these are fish FROM the pond IN an aquarium. We have been feeding
medicated food lately as well. My wife told me she recently read that
'antibiotic food' could kill your filter.

** The few times I used medicated food there was no ammonia or nitrite
spike.

This has not been the case with us, nor was
it in the pond. However, the info came from that 'About' site which I
have found is a bit generalized but often seeded in truth = sounds like a
possibility anyway.
Bill Brister - Austin, Texas

--
McKoi.... frugal ponding since 1995...