Old 27-12-2002, 12:15 AM
Simon K

Default OT & a little odd, but perhaps you chaps can help me

"Sue & Bob Hobden" wrote in message =
=20
"Simon wrote in message
what a landlady - she wont put the planning permission in

=20
You don't have to own the land to put in for Planning Permission. So =

you
could do it yourself.
Your Landlady will get a lot more for the land with Planning =

Permission
anyway, and you often have to start low (a stables) and build up (to
Industrial and/or houses).

we might not need to own it, but we do need the landlady's permission at =
least - and her stance is such that she won't let anything happen! =20

Also, right next to us is going to public enquiry over PP, and as its a =
development we are against (a builder wants to knock down a bungalow, =
and build 5 dwellings in its place) for us to get PP would be a shot in =
the foot as the precedent would be set for the area, catch 22 or what??

Si