Old 07-09-2005, 09:20 PM
PondMeister

Default It is time to to go a new group

Hello everyone,

I don't know about you. But I am tired of the crossposting spam that has
been plaguing us. How many good posts about ponds has been lost? How many
new members have left?

Even the regulars don't participate like they use to. Here is a solution;
a moderated group to eliminate all the fuss, That Reel Mckoi and Jabriol
has brought to rec.ponds

The choice is yours; you can participte in your hobby, without the need of
updating your filters, or you can can post hoping that no one will forge
your e-maill address and land you in a kill file or filter.
Everyone can read from the group, but only members in goodstanding can
post.

Here is the information:

About The_pond

spam from you know...