Old 08-09-2005, 03:28 AM
Mister Sensitive

Happy Moose and Empty Byers,

Thanks for poisoning an otherwise sincere request for information.

I guess paranoia trumps a sincere request for help.

-Todd Jones
Look me up in the Hillsborough Phone Book if you think I have nothing better
to do with my time than put tiny trolls for selling spyware.

"MT Byers" wrote in message
om...
Happy Moose wrote:
After reviewing the message paths from Mister Sensitive and Teech, they
appear to be the same person.

Careful! Don't you know this is the "spammer-friendly" newsgroup?
You'll be attacked for pointing out the spammers, just you wait.

Why, I have no clue, but it happens over and over again. You've been
warned! HA!