Old 08-09-2005, 03:30 AM
Mister Sensitive

I truly appreciate your dedication to gardening. I'm afraid I take (out of
necessity) a less involved role in managing my botanosphere, hence my
interest in software that will guide my activities. If there's none out
there, I will continue to muddle through.

"tomatolord" wrote in message
.. .
No todd - gardening is as much about what is going on as when it is going
on.

I do not need a reminder popping up to tell me to mow the grass or plant

the
tomatoes.

It is not too hard to figure out what plants are zone 7 plants etc.

The problem with most of these planners is that they just have the name of
the plant and some charecteristics, when you need pictures and much more
information.

tomatolord.

"Mister Sensitive" wrote in message
ink.net...
Sorry Bobby Moose, I don't know Teech. I'm just a homeowner in
Hillsborough
with some gardening interest.

Believe it or not, I'm just looking for some software. I haven't looked

at
Teech's recommendation, so I don't know yet whether its what I'm looking
for
yet.

Do my requirements ring a bell with anyone else?

Thanks,

-Todd Jones
aka Mister Sensitive

"Happy Moose" wrote in message
om...
After reviewing the message paths from Mister Sensitive and Teech, they
appear to be the same person.

Bobby