Old 08-09-2005, 02:02 PM
meee

Default Tropical gardeners

Hi is there anyone here from FNQ ?? I've just moved here from way down south
and find tropical gardening very different and very interesting. I also have
a wilting fuschia, I brought it up here, and it was fine for a few weeks, I
kept it shaded and watered but then it started wilting, so I soaked it in a
tub of water with some fish emulsion added. This usually picks my other
plants up very quickly, but it has continued to wilt. Could it possibly be
root rot? if so, what do I do? I want to save it before it's too late. And
are there any bonsai enthusiasts up here? bonsai up north is a whole new
ball game too!! wow what growth!! My trees went from snow to spring in 3
days!!