Old 28-12-2002, 03:59 AM
Warwick Michael Dumas

Default Jacarandas

Hi

Apologies if this is the nth time this appears, my computer is getting
in a right state.

I'm sowing Jacaranda Mimosifolia ("the tree/shrub most enjoyed on
mediterranean holidays") which gets to 3-10 feet. I'd like to know if
anyone else has grown this and especially, how fast it grows.

This is because I don't yet have a greenhouse which can deal with 10
foot TREES however much enjoyed or not, and I'm not likely to afford
the garden to go with that kind of thing for a good long while yet!

Any advice appreciated.

Warwick Dumas

"If Adolf Hitler flew in today, they'd send a limousine anyway"
- the late Joe Strummer