Old 09-09-2005, 12:52 AM
Srgnt Billko

"hamlet111" wrote in message
I'm hoping to find someone who can tell me how hard it might be to
replaced a shear pin in a murray 14 hp riding mower. I have replaced pins
in push mowers and self-propelled ones but have no idea about riding
mowers. I f Ican get into the area Iknow I can replace a sheared pin.
Any help is appreciated.

I have a half dozen riding mowers and 4 push mowers and have never seen a
shear pin on any of them. The only related shear pins I ever replaced were
on snowblower augers and the snowblower attachment for my JD rider. What is
not working that leads you to believe a shear pin needs to be replaced ?